I really like Hummus, it is very versatile and if you don’t happen to like garbanzo beans you can use a white bean.
Hummus is a must for any great cheese platter. Making your own dip will give you a better taste for not a lot of work. This recipe is rich, creamy, savory, and perfectly balanced. I hope you try out this hummus and also add it to your own cheese platter.
- 1.5 cups of cooked garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more to taste
- 2 tbsp tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2-3/4 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- About 1/2 tsp of cumin, to taste
- About 1/4 tsp of coriander, to taste
- Garnish with dash of paprika and chopped cilantro or parsley
- Add all ingredients except olive oil into food processor, and blend until creamy and smooth.
- While hummus is mixing, drizzle in olive oil and blend…
View original post 101 more words